CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Something I LOVE




While cuddled up in my pj's and sipping a mug of warm Royal Milk Tea in the evenings, one of my favorite blogs to browse and snag ideas from is: These Favorite Things

As much as I LOVE their reviews, they are not the reason for my latest post.  THIS shop (which was reviewed on the above blog) is:  EShakti

They allow to you customize the neckline AND sleeves of ALL their dresses!!!  Could it get any more exciting, ladies?!  I know I'm not the only one who sees a fabulous fabric, only to be turned off at the site of a neckline that is......*ahem*.....less than flattering?  These dresses are darling, sophisticated, and reasonable for even our pay-scale's occasional splurge.  Just thought I'd share it- it was too good to keep to myself!

Enjoy, ladies!  ;)










No comments: